giovedì 29 settembre 2011

back to school bento

It would have been cute to prepare Momichan a bento for kindergarden but in this structure is prohibited to let kids take their own meals from home, they all eat lunches prepared in a separate structure very far from kindergarden and not even inside our town.

I cannot give my kidda anything, neither water nor a snack to take with.

First week I will stay with her 15 minutes everyday to let her get accustomed to the new place but it will be the second week she will begin to stay for lunch from 9.00 until 13.15

After that I will have to take her home. The third week finally she will make full time until 16.00 o'clock, she will have lunch and nap at school.

The little bento on the left side is just a bento idea of HapaBento, she says a nostalgic one filled with what I guess was her favourite food ^^

I guess is a healthy cute and simple lunch for a kid like Momo but I guess she will have her bento at shool only when she will be 6 years old not before because is not permitted !

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...